Want to get powerful inbound links and targeted traffic for your own blog?
Although guest posting is not really about links and driving traffic, guest posting is a very powerful way to gain exposure and introduce your blog to my fast growing blogging community.
It’s so easy, so… let’s do it right away!
But before that, let’s get formal.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO)
- Article length should be at least 600-700 words. Search engines love longer and well-researched content, and so do I.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- You are allowed to include 1 relevant link to your own site in each article you contribute. RELEVANT LINKS, only. (And No affiliate links, please!)
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- Replying to comments and reader’s questions is a must.
- Make sure to upload your photo via gravatar.com, it has to be a personal picture of the author.
Here are a few categories you can contribute content to:
- Actionable “How-to” guides about blogging, marketing and businesses
- Blogging tips and blogging tools
- Digital Marketing including social media marketing, content marketing, inbound marketing
- E-commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Making Money Online
- SEO Tools and Techniques
- Small Business Advice
- WordPress Plugins and Themes
Complete this form below to get started.
Note: If you don’t see registration form above, email me your requests at: aqib [@] aqibnazir.com